Friday, 17 September 2010

Sophie Lancaster


Having linked from a friend on facebook to the Sophie Lancaster foundation, I watched this video. Its the first time in a long time a charity has really touched home for me. I cried throughout the video. This could have been me, easily. Still could be. I cannot believe that people can feel so strongly about another's individuality enough to kick them to death. I cannot imagine the things Rob went through in the following months. This has made me sick to the stomach. Yes, people die every day, charity is always needed for those in other countries to save them from disease and natural disaster. We shouldnt have to save each other from ourselves. 

Go to the website here to learn more. 
 Theres little more I can say on this. Spread the word I suppose. Dont let this happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment